We are looking for a Project Purchaser to our customer Leica Geosystems, Machine Control Division.
The company is a part of the Hexagon
Group, who is a global leader in sensor, software,
and autonomous technologies, committed to empowering an autonomous future.
Leica Geosystems, who is among the top companies in the world within their field, has established themselves as a global leader within machine control technology and delivers innovative solutions to the heavy construction industry. The portfolio include comprehensive end-to-end solutions for heavy construction workflows and machine control applications.
The Machine Control Division’s headquarter is in Odense, Denmark and has 125 employees. In addition, the division has offices in Sweden, Switzerland and Australia
You will be located in our divisional headquarter in Odense, Denmark, domestic and international travel is only required for this role at a moderate level.
The Project Purchaser will be reporting to the Engineering Service Manager in the Engineering Services team in Operations, and will be involved in projects in regards to the procurement and supplier selection.
The purpose of this role is to be the liaison between R&D and the purchasing team, being responsible for the day-to-day operations and ensuring that processes and procedures are being followed.
The ideal candidate has a relevant background within purchasing and supplier contact, preferably within the electronic component market. You are experienced within ERP, preferably SAP, Microsoft Office suite, and most importantly you are triggered by running projects and becoming an active key member of projects within procurement and supplier selection.
As you get involved cross-organizationally, project participation skills, structure and experience from automation, process or production work is preferred.
The Project Purchaser has domain knowledge about procurement and working in development projects in cross organizational teams, practical experience in reading technical drawings and data for PCBAs and creating master data in ERP systems. You communicate and navigate effectively with all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally and can can ensure that the correct suppliers are chosen, and which new suppliers should be chosen and audited.
You have great interpersonal skills, speak fluent Danish and are proficient in English, other languages is a bonus. Communication skills are very important, ranging from the dialogue with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders.
Important parts of the job will be:
- Representing Operations in New Product Development and Life Cycle Projects
- Ensure internal and external requirements are followed, implementation of processes and procedures when needed
- Interaction with suppliers and being a liaison between R&D, Quality and supplies
- Master Data creation in ERP (SAP) both within Material Master, BOM’s, Procurement, Planning, Production and Distribution
- Improve processes and procedures throughout the supply chain.
- Commercial education or min. 2+ years of experience within procurement
- Practical experience in reading technical drawings and data for PCBA
- Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Fluent Danish and English (verbal and written) is a pre-requisite. Additional languages (e.g. German) would be viewed favorably
- Systematic, well structured and with a persistant attention to details and high quality for end-users
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of automotive quality standard ISO 13677-2 and PPAP will be beneficial
Words that describes you would be: enterprising, autonomous, responsible, humoristic, positive-minded and great interpersonal skills with ability to interface at all levels/functions.
You will have a unique opportunity to become part of the Hexagon group with over 21,000 employees in 50 countries - a global network of brilliant minds who demonstrate the highest degree of commitment and service to customers worldwide. Hexagon is the parent company of brands such as Leica Geosystems, AGTEK, and other leading solutions in the construction industry.
Joining an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment.
Interviews will be held ongoing and candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible.
Lone Kaalund Døjbak
Headhunter and Partner
Mobil: +45 53 60 35 05