We are looking for a Business Tools Specialist to our customer Leica Geosystems, Machine Control Division.
The company is a part of the Hexagon
Group, who is a global leader in sensor, software,
and autonomous technologies, committed to empowering an autonomous future.
Leica Geosystems, who is among the top companies in the world within their field, has established themselves as a global leader within machine control technology and delivers innovative solutions to the heavy construction industry. The portfolio include comprehensive end-to-end solutions for heavy construction workflows and machine control applications.
The Machine Control Division’s headquarter is in Odense, Denmark and has 125 employees. In addition, the division has offices in Sweden, Switzerland and Australia
You will be located in our divisional headquarter in Odense, Denmark, domestic and international travel is only required for this role at a moderate level.
The Business Tools Specialist will be reporting to the Business Tools Manager as part of the Product Management organization, and will work closely with Product Managers for the various machine control solutions as well as Leica’s global Product Information Management team in Heerbrugg.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and improve the overall ordering and quoting experience for the global sales network by exerting ownership and driving improvement of the sales process tools: Online configuration & quoting tools and B2B partner store used by 3rd party dealers & price lists
The ideal candidate has a relevant background within SAP (MM, SD), Microsoft Office suite and preferably experience from a similar position, ideally in the construction industry, working with product configuration, customer care or other relevant work with sales and ERP. Strong project participation skills and the ability to think analytically, strategically and be very process oriented are preferred.
The Business Tools Specialist has the ability to work independently and be fully accountable for assigned work, and has the ability to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
You have great interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships internally and externally, and are proficient in English, other languages is a bonus. Communication skills are very important, ranging from the dialogue with colleagues, customers and stakeholders, and the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Important parts of the job will be:
- Participation in multiple development projects, facilitating new product introduction to ERP based sales tools, such as online configuration & quoting tools and B2B partner store
- Creating and maintaining product data structures in SAP
- “Light” SAP Master Data Management
- Identify and develop new best practices for an improved ordering and quoting experience
- Assist Product Manager’s with maintenance of pricing and Price Book, and product master data deployment to distribution centers and sales organizations
- Support process improvement for deployment of software licenses and subscriptions
- Strong computing skills, including fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- SAP (ERP systems)
- Working knowledge of SAP (MM, SD)
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a pre-requisite. Additional languages (e.g. Danish, German) would be viewed favorably
- Ability to work as a change agent, being open minded, customer focused, pro-active
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge and experience on new technologies
Words that describes you would be: communicating, proactive, analytical, open/service-minded and great interpersonal skills with ability to interface at all levels/functions.
You will have a unique opportunity to become part of the Hexagon group with over 21,000 employees in 50 countries - a global network of brilliant minds who demonstrate the highest degree of commitment and service to customers worldwide. Hexagon is the parent company of brands such as Leica Geosystems, AGTEK, and other leading solutions in the construction industry.
Joining an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment.
Interviews will be held ongoing and candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible
Lone Kaalund Døjbak
Headhunter and Partner
Mobil: +45 53 60 35 05